Oct 24, 2018
Welcome plodders! This week
Douglas Wilson talks about the problem created by perfectionists.
He then goes on to review Merle d'Aubigné’s book, “The Reformation
in England”. Wrapping it up with a look at “harmartema,” a New
Testament word. Happy plodding!
The problem created by
is perfect not a perfectionist
- Purists are often the enemy for
- Purists wanted to go back to the glories of
Rome in the time of Augustine.
you overreach you find yourself being the instrument of your
The Reformation in
- Written by Merle d'Aubigné
- d'Aubigné is a 19th-century
Christian historian ought not to tell dishonest inspirational
- Looking at the New Testament word
3:28, 4:12, Rom. 3:25, 1 Cor. 6:18