Aug 22, 2018
Welcome to the Plodcast! Listen
in to hear Pastor Wilson address the world of terrorism. After that
he plods on to review John Piper's book, “Expository Exultation”.
Finishing things off, Wilson takes a look at Hamartano in Titus.
does it mean to identify someone as a terrorist?
- Terrorist has come to mean a bad guy, which is
- Terrorism is a particular tactic
- Terrorism is to directly target innocent
civilians in order to spread dismay, consternation and terror in
the general populace
of terrorism is claiming that you committed the bombing
- Written by John Piper
fully done with the book, but it is amazing
read for pastors
shows how the preaching of the word in a way that exults in the
Gospel that is being proclaimed is a central part of corporate
- Worship is a corporate act
word and the sacrament go together like cooking and eating go
- Looking at this word in Titus
used once: Titus 3:10-11
- He is
talking about a heretic who won't listen and is
- Heresy is a kind of sinning