Jul 25, 2018
Welcome to the Plodcast! Listen
in to hear Pastor Wilson talk about the writing life, walking you
through the three steps to take if you want to become a writer.
After that he plods on to review Wesley Hill’s “Spiritual
Friendship”. Finally Wilson takes a look at Hamartia and Hamartano
in Galatians and Ephesians. Happy Plodding!Show Notes:
people want to be writers but they don’t want to actually
have to pay your dues
Pay attention to your schooling. Do your work!
Don’t be writer who has written more books than you’ve read.
Write! Don’t write after you have gotten the contract.
- Commit yourself to writing a certain amount
- Written by Wesley Hill
proposes that friendship is a solution to the gay challenges of
- Erotic love is face to face, friendship love is
shoulder to shoulder
- Wesley tries to meld the face to face demeanor
together with the shoulder to shoulder
is not wise
- Looking at the words hamartia and hamartano in
- Mentioned in Galatians 1:4, 2:17,
- Mentioned in Ephesians 2:1, 4:26